I am very pleased to report that, thanks to on-going donations of all types of unwanted regalia, the total raised for the Mark 2021 Festival in just over 2 years now stands at over £10000 (incl.Gift Aid).
Some facts and figures:
1. 1500 items now donated by YOU and sold – including Aprons, Badges, Cases, Collars, Cuff-links, Hankies, Hats, Jewels, Sashes, Ties and Tokens.
2. Apart from sales to all corners of the British Isles, your donated items have found their way to Aruba, Australia, Belgium, Bolivia, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, Chile, Croatia, Czech Republic, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico, New Zealand, Norway, Peru, Russia, Serbia, Spain, Ukraine and the USA.
3. Besides the “big three” of Craft, Chapter and Mark, regalia etc from the following Degrees/Orders have also been donated and sold – Allied Masonic Degrees, Knights Templar, Knight Templar Priests, Order of the Secret Monitor, Royal Ark Mariners, Red Cross of Constantine, Rose Croix, Royal & Select Masters and the Royal Order of Scotland.
4. 28 Lodges have now made Regalia Donations – Roberts 24 TI, St Andrews 34, Temperance 56, WR Callender 136, Skelmersdale 141, County Palatine 156, Union 171, Union 171 RAM, Goulburn 680, Lancastrians 689, Manchester Keystone 745, Semper Paratus 852, Keep 911, Fabric 939, Constitution 949, Salford 994, University of Manchester 1001, Rose of York 1010, Super Moras 1042, Manchester Engineers 1059, FW Broadbent 1132, Quatuor Legati 1165, Middleton 1303, Darwen 1327, Mossley RAM 1381, Friendship 1459, Wycoller 1582 and Secretarius 1932. As a result, £5500 has been paid to the 2021 Festival in the names of those Lodges.
5. 30 Individuals have also donated Regalia. As a result, £4500 has been paid to the Festival on their behalf.
Thank you to you all – let’s keep this going !
Remember – ANY Masonic item – ANY condition – ANY Degree or Order.
You can contact me on: firstname.lastname@example.org – or 07940 879476