PLEASE NOTE THIS EVENT HAS NOW BEEN CANCELLED
FUN NIGHT FOR ALL AGES ! – TICKET PRICE INCLUDES BUFFET SUPPER
IN AID OF MARK 2021 FESTIVAL
PLAY IN TEAMS OF UP TO 6
PRIZES – RAFFLE
BRETHREN – TREAT THE LADY IN YOUR LIFE TO THE CRUISE OF A LIFETIME !!!
* No-fly cruise
* Food included (hot and cold buffet)
* Local departure point
* Bargain price of just £28.50 per ticket
Proceeds from this event in aid of East Lancs Mark 2021 Festival and East Lancs Mark Benevolent Fund
Contact details as above – cheques to: T.Stewart Mills, 7 Bramley Drive, Bury BL8 1JL
BACS (Bank Transfer) payments to: Sort Code: 07 01 16. Account No: 03275301 Account Name: T.S.Mills
A Spring walk starting at Greenfield Station, Oldham.
Cost £20 per head – all proceeds to Mark 2021 Festival (price includes pie and a pint or soft drink).
Walk 6 miles – Difficulty – Easy with gentle gradients.
Route Greenfield Station to Riverhead Tavern, Marsden, Huddersfield.
Return by train (or walk !)
Start 10.30 am – Lunch 1 pm
ALL welcome (including 4 legged varieties!).
Parking options good and close to start.
The Luncheon is:
* buffet starters.
* a choice of two soups served at the table.
* carvery main course; there is always a fish and vegetarian option, and any other dietary requirements can be accommodated.
* cheese and biscuits.
* tea and coffee are included in the ticket price (but not drinks from the bar).
The Provincial Grand Master will be in attendance.
Easy listening entertainment by Michael J. Shaw